Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm not tech savy




So Chris and my dad have both been saying that they are having trouble seeing the videos I'm posting, so I'm trying to load them through youtube, but it's not going so well....a work in progress, I'll call it. Here's the link to my new youtube channel, so bookmark it!!
http://youtube.com/user/jenny7mo

I'm not going to comment on the sleeping situation which has been good except for the last two nights (after Dad mentioned our new success and apparently jinxed us!)--that's for another time.

We've been doing relatively well. We've discovered that Becca does NOT like the grass. We will have to work on that. When I put her down on the grass she draws up her hands and actually lifts one foot...it's kind of funny! Enjoy the new pics....

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Tyson *hates* the grass. I take him outside and he does everything possible to avoid touching the grass. They'll get over it soon enough and be running around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, she's getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete