Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Patty's Day Celebration


It's virtually impossible for me to get a good picture of Becca with the real camera now; she loves the camera strap and the camera itself. These were my efforts...not great, but at least you can get an idea of how cute she was in a St. Patty's outfit with her leg warmers! She's getting so big and opinionated :) Yes, she's 9 months old but don't think the art of distraction is much of a technique these days...when she sees something she wants she is a persistent bugger even minutes later.

We had our neighbors over on Saturday for some munchies and homemade green beer. It was so fun to socialize and have people over. We look forward to doing it more, especially as the weather gets better!

Here's our beautiful kitchen. I forgot to include it in the last pictures, but we (meaning Chris) added a new track and new lighting....we love it!!

I'm enjoying the women in my new mom's group and will be helping them out by being the Publicity Chair, and the Book Club Chair! :) (oh and I have been a reading fool and have loved every minute of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment