Sunday, September 18, 2011

The last couple months...

I am the worst blogger, it's true.  I don't take offense.  I'm sorry.  Just a few words or a few pictures would satisfy, but I don't even get to that...it's on the list of things to improve.

Anyway..summer's been good.  Becca's fantastic.  She continues to grow and make us laugh with all her comments.  It's so (embarrassingly) me...I obviously talk a lot with her/to her and she has picked up on an incredible amount of my lingo:  "I'm just a little fussy, mommy"  "I'm enjoying this"

Becca loves to dance, jump with 2 feet up, off of, and over anything, and run.  Becca is into week 2 of underware and has been doing well.  We had been playing with it for months, then she went on potty strike--I didn't want to force the issue, so I kind of dropped it.  We were back in full-fledge diapers until she was just done with them!  She still saves #2 for the diaper at nap time or for a first thing in the morning event, but Chris and I are both very proud of her.

I'm growing and hanging in there.  I'm due on October 22nd and neither Chris nor I are quite ready yet.  Becca, on the other hand, is very excited about Baby Sissy.  The nursery is set up for our new little one and the closet is once again stocked.

Chris is still plugging away at the patio, but it is very close to completion and looks AMAZING!  I will get to that post soon: a little photo flashback through the project...

Enjoy a few pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment