Monday, September 20, 2010

A few hours of fun

Hair and makeup done, now for some clothes...

Outifit #1--yes, I'm in skinny jeans...

and a hat....


My friend Amanda. We're in our second outfits. I loved my jacket!

So here's the story....My friend's mom owns the (only) cool, cute and modern boutique in Chesterton called Whimsy. The boutique was part of a fashion show at the local country club. My friend asked if I'd be a model in the show...why not?! It's was fun! Whimsy has great clothes. I went in the week prior and Kay fitted me with 2 outfits. Then on Thursday I got my hair and make up done by a local salon and got to strut my stuff on the catwalk. I got super nervous right before going out because I didn't want to fall and I knew 2 people in the audience (I didn't know they were going to be there; I may have reconsidered my participation). In the end, it was no big deal, but a great time to be out with a friend and try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment