Thursday, September 3, 2009

Terrible, I know...

So I haven't been a good blogger...it is a bit of a committment, BUT, I'm ready to commit! Yes, it's true; once a week (hopefully on Mondays) I will be updating the blog. Don't expect a huge monologue, but there will be something new :) Hip-Hip-Hooray!

Becca is doing great and is such a fun little being! She'll be 3 months tomorrow and Chris and I still marvel at her and all the new things she does virtually every day. Here are some new pictures

She's 8 weeks here and is just starting to smile


This is one of my favorites: in the Bumbo flirting with the Bumble Bear!



Always practicing tummy time

Storytime with Mamaw


Hanging out with Mommy in the kitchen and yes, she's flirting with the Bumble Bear again!

She's so fun. She talks and smiles and loves when we talk to her (she's definately doomed with the gift of gab coming from Chris and I).

Tonight, we are off to Vegas--yes, Vegas!--Becca and my's first trip to Sin City. Send us good vibes as we take our first plane ride!

Talk to you Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment