Friday, September 11, 2009

Super Cute, but Maybe Let's Not Mess With 3 Things at Once...

The seasoned veterans may have predicted this or at least foreseen the troubles...I'm not longer aggressively participating in three operations simultaneously. Becca's unhappy and so is mommy! Even though the first day and a half went smashingly, since then has not been quite as grand...too much crying, leading to not enough sleeping during the day, apparently not enough food consumption during the day, and then the old habit of waking up every 3-4 hours at night to eat....so while not giving up on everything, I'm going to tone it down a bit. A bottle every other day, rock her not all the way to sleep but a little closer than I previously thought and gently encourage bedtime up closer to 9pm for now...

"You want me to fall asleep in here?"
"I'm way cuter out here with you holding me."

But as the headline reads, she's still super-duper cute! We had a bit of a photo shoot yesterday as I am trying to learn how to better use our fancy camera (I even got a few helpful books out of the library today...)
**Had to do some editing so removed a couple photos**

No comments:

Post a Comment