Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lots of catching up to do!

I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'll just hit the big stuff....about a month ago, Donna, Chris' mom, threw Chris and I an amazing baby shower! Everything was done to the 9s: the decorations, food, guests, gifts...it was phenomenal! (Those pictures were taken on someone else's camera). The Jones' family and friends, along with my family, have been so generous with their well wishes. Chris and I are very lucky...
This is a picture of some beautiful ladies after a day of baby showering: my grandmother, me, Sarah (Chris' sister), Donna (my mother-in-law), and my mom. We had a delicious italian dinner together to wind up the wonderful day.
This is me at 33 weeks with Dad. On Sunday morning after the shower, the Monaghans had a little breakfast in downtown Franklin before heading back to Michigan. It was so great to see my parents and Grandma one more time before #3 comes along!

35 weeks and still smiling!


36 weeks and looking a bit ragged...Still doing alright though....

1 comment:

  1. Jen, you look fantatic! Enjoy these last few weeks relaxing before the real fun begins!

    ReplyDelete