Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Finishing Touches

Here are some of the final touches on our place. Sorry I didn't fully tidy up for the pics, but you can get a better idea of our beautiful new home!

The kitchen and Chris is out at the grill...yum!
Our front room

The fireplace and stairs up and down

This is the man cave basement, pardon the mess, we're still working on this room. Here are the stairs coming down and the door to the left is a full bathroom. To the left of the bathroom is the door out to the one car garage that Chris has been working on and loving!


This the bulk of the man cave, complete with Chris' monster desk (wow, what are they looking at online?). The sliding doors go out front onto our patio and you can see our front steps.

What else....Farmer Jones has had successful grass growth with more to come and all the other plants and flowers are still living! I'm doing pretty well. My hands and legs are swelling a little more, but I love wearing my granny hose (pressure stockings) because they make such a difference--thank goodness! I went to my 38th week doctor's visit with "no news is good news". Everything is on track: no dilation at this point. The second biggest news is that Chris and I may be a step closer to having a name for our little girl, but everyone has to wait until she comes; it's a surprise. AND...the biggest news of all...I have 3 more days of work!!! Hope all is well...stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment