Thursday, February 19, 2009


So this is Chris, and I thought that I would take a shot at the world of blogging..........anyways the image I posted was a mere 17 weeks ago. Now as all can see it is much different!!! I would like to explain to everyone how hard it is to sleep in the same bed (a Queen at that) as a woman who has a soccer ball duct taped to her stomach, not to mention the fact that nothing is every cold enough, warm enough, too hard, too soft, not sleepy, thirsty, need to pee, "are you awake?"...........you get the idea!! It can be very challenging at times. Last night we switched sides on the bed and it was like sleeping on a cloud.........best night of sleep in many of months. In all seriousness, Jen has been more than a trooper here at home, and I couldn't ask for a better pregnant woman to share a bed with. The baby girl is kicking more and more everyday and Jen and I can hardly wait for the arrival of this package of joy. June couldn't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment