Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A growth spurt




So Chris and I were lucky enough to travel to beautiful upstate New York last weekend to visit my oldest and dearest friend, Sheri, her awesome British husband, and the ever growing and active Aaron (their 4 month old). It was such a great weekend. Good friends are like nothing else and these two/three are especially amazing. They have renovated their home and it looks fantastic, plus they are still active and a blast to be around...laughing is so underrated!


Needless to say, I think our time around the 4 month old sparked a growth spurt! I have gained two pounds in the last week and really look pregnant :) I swear over the last two days alone, I have noticably changed in size! So fun, exciting, and weird....see what you think....


2 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh, I can't believe I missed it! Your bump definitely looks bigger now compared to last weekend! Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete