Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nothing too earth shattering is going on these days, which is good. Mom was here for a week and did some wonderful sewing projects adding some much needed decor. We have definitley (finally) made a dent in decorating our new house and giving it a homey feel. (I'll have to get some new pictures of that.)

Becca is doing well. She is cruising along furniture and still babbling up a storm. We are still trying to figure out sleeping, but we're getting through it.

I have finished my orientation to the Rehab department out here at the hospital in Valparaiso and will be working my first Saturday this weekend.

Here's another video of Becca!

1 comment:

  1. I love the videos :) More more more!!!! They add movement and sound to little Becca yea!!! It is nice to hear mom's voice too....

    ReplyDelete