Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eating more foods!

Becca's been eating more solids. She does not like to eat from a Mom or Dad-guided spoon, but prefers to be the leader (ahh, budding independence). I've been making an effort to prepare foods that can be cut up into bit size pieces and it's been going well. We've tried lots of new things. Still no big favorites--Becca's not a foodie, yet--eating is not a sought out activity. She's good about trying everything and will always try it more than once. Only a couple of times have I gotten a "good" reaction (and by "good" I mean, funny); I managed to catch this one on video, enjoy!

p.s. I just learned how to load videos so I think I'll post a couple old ones that are fun to watch!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I wish Tyson would eat more solids and less purees. :)

    ReplyDelete